Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Swish! first post by dickson

It’s my inaugural blog entry! Today me and prill went to Barney’s and it was FABULOUS. I think we may go back next week, it depends on whether the employees call us (we left our math, no big). The highlight of the trip was when this guy left the parking lot driving really fast, like “sccrreeeech” (surely more on this later from Zach!...dont fret). T-mes has been wearing lots of under armour lately, I’m not sure why. I think it might be because he likes lacrosse now? He’s a wildcard, so you never know. He laughs at the pain of others. Don’t worry, this is just the first of many posts still to come. On one final note, Mark Schlereth is the man, see for yourself at www.markschlereth.com. Please don’t comment on this post, all comments will just be deleted.

No comments: